LeadLearn2018 is a multi-disciplinary forum for California K–12 educators to engage in professional learning and collaborative leadership. The forum will highlight how educators and schools can leverage content and pedagogy across all disciplines to prepare students for engagement in their schools, in their communities and on the global stage.
Why come to LeadLearn2018?
At the forum, K–12 educators and administrators will have the opportunity to:
- Hear from and engage with leading educational researchers, practicing educators and California Subject Matter Project (CSMP) leaders
- Join discipline-specific networks of K–12 educators
- Learn strategies for implementing new frameworks and standards to support student literacy and engagement across content areas
Forum participants can look forward to sessions focused on the following areas, among many others:
- Well-rounded education as a civic responsibility
- Discipline-specific academic literacy
- Interdisciplinary approaches to civic learning
- Media literacy, bullying and free speech
- Instructional leadership
- School, district and community partnerships for educational equity